Custom Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009


A couple of years back I was in a desperate situation. My marriage was sliding down the slippery slope towards breakup quicker than I could say "ways to save my marriage from divorce" Trouble was, I just didn't see it coming until it was too late! I knew that we were having a few more arguments than normal, but I thought that this was due to the added pressure of work. By that time my relationship had all but broken down. My partner was hardly speaking to me, and even when we did, it inevitably ended up in yet another row. If you are in the same situation I understand your pain and I know what you are going through. What you need to do is read on, as this article offers valuable information that helped me, and will indeed help you to save your marriage, and stop divorce before it happens.

One important lesson to learn is that you need to start thinking rationally instead of emotionally. I know this is easier said than done, especially with what you are going through right now, but believe me, if you start to look at things from a different perspective, in a calm way, then this will have a positive effect on your partner, and eventually on your relationship.

Another way is to start focusing on yourself, not in a selfish way but in a self reflective way. Cast your mind back to when you first met. How did you feel about your partner? Think about all the good things that your partner brings to your relationship. Think about yourself and where you have changed and at what point your marriage started to go wrong. If you start to act more collectively and positively then this again will have a positive effect on your partner. and indeed will help to save your marriage

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online