Custom Search

Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's a horrible feeling to see any marriage end; but when that marriage is YOUR marriage, it's utterly devastating. Especially if you are alone in trying to save your marriage.

If this is the situation, then let me take a moment that I feel for you because I have been in your shoes a while ago. Clearly my husband wasn't attracted to me any longer, and my marriage was heading for divorce. I didn't know what I should do - I tried a lot of things but none seemed to work. It seemed like everything was hopeless.

But now let's fast forward to today! I am still with my husband, and moreover, our marriage is firmer and stronger than it has ever been. My husband loves me now! And looking back, I can see all the mistakes I did now, and I can say very confidently that EVERY MARRIAGE, regardless of how hopeless it seems, can me saved and turned into a lifelong honeymoon.

What I did to stop a divorce was a method called "being inaccessible". This might require further explanation. In this method, you strip out of your "begging, apologetic, depressed spouse" shell, and start being the hard to have, inaccessible individual instead. And I don't need to tell you which one is a LOT more attractive than the other!

It might sound hard to pull off, but you can do it. Know that the "people want what they can't get" law of the universe is not changing any time soon. And you see - it's working AGAINST you right now. If you are able to turn the tables and make it work FOR you, it will make an amazing difference in everything!

0 comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online